Licensee name: Hoolu Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence Number: 492351
Address: Level 15 Corporate Centre One, BUNDALL QLD 2 Corporate Court 4217
Telephone: 1300 046 658
Fax: 07 5604 1688
We will assist you to select a loan or lease to meet your needs. The credit providers we most commonly use are Pepper Money, Money 3, Finance 1, Latitude Financial Services, Macquarie Group, Carstart Finance although we do use others.
We are obliged to ensure any loan or lease we suggest or assist you to apply for, including an increase to an existing credit limit, is not unsuitable for your purposes. This includes if the loan or lease does not meet your requirements or objectives, if you are unable to make the repayments, or you could only do so with substantial hardship. Therefore, we will need some information from you. It is important that the information you provide is entirely accurate.
At any time within 7 years of us providing you with credit assistance, you may request a copy of the preliminary credit assessment. We will provide you with this documentation within 7 business days of receiving your request. However, if your request is more than 2 years after the date of our Credit Quote, we may take up to 21 business days after receiving the request.
We may charge you for our services when providing credit assistance. If a fee is to be charged, this will be disclosed to you in our Credit Quote which will be provided before applying for finance. You can ask us how they are worked out.
When the application for a loan or lease is submitted, you may be required to pay fees to third parties associated with the application, such as the credit provider’s application fee, valuation fee or other fees. These will be detailed in the Credit Proposal document and provided to you before you apply for finance. You can ask us how they are worked out.
Commissions may be payable to us by the credit provider for any loan or lease that is settled. The amount varies between lenders and the amount of credit that you receive. These are not directly payable by you and these will be disclosed within the Credit Proposal document that will be provided to you before applying for finance. You can ask us for an estimate of these commissions and how they are worked out.
If you are referred to us by a third party, we may pay that entity a commission for the introduction of your business. For example, we may pay commissions to real estate agents, car or boat dealerships and accountants. These commissions are not directly payable by you. You can ask us for an estimate of these payments and how they are worked out.
We hope that you are pleased with our service, although if you do have a complaint you can contact our Complaints Officer (Blake Cila) via phone number 1300 046 658, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed above in ‘Key Information’.
Please provide us with as much detail as possible in your complaint so we can address promptly and hopefully resolve it to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our attempt to resolve your complaint, you may refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority Australia on phone 1800 931 678 or by writing to GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001. The Australian Financial Complaints Authority Australia is a no-charge external and independent dispute resolution service.
If you have any questions about this Credit Guide or any other aspect of our services, please do not hesitate to ask.
This Privacy Disclosure Statement & Consent is relevant to –
Business Name: Hoolu Pty Ltd
ACN: 608 797 182 ACL: 492351 Address: Level 15 Corporate Centre One, 2 Corporate Court BUNDALL QLD 4217 (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’)
We collect information about you for the purposes you agree to in this Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent. When you sign below, you agree we can, consistently with Australia’s privacy and credit reporting laws, collect, use and exchange credit and personal information about you for those purposes.
We are collecting credit and personal information (information) about you, as applicable:
• To source for you, or a company of which you are a director:
• Consumer credit for personal, household, domestic or residential investment purposes;
• Commercial credit for business purposes; or • Other services stated in this Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent (Consent); or
• To support a guarantor application, you will provide.
As your broker, we require the information we collect from you to assess your credit, or guarantor, application or the credit application of a company of which you are a director, source a suitable credit provider and any required insurances and to manage the application process, where required. If you do not provide the information sought we may be unable to process your application, or the company’s application, or we may be limited in the other services we can offer you or the company.
(‘CRB’) DISCLOSURES When we collect information from you in the credit application process, we use that information in a number of ways to assess your credit application and to source a suitable credit provider or lessor and/ or insurance provider. We may:
• Disclose your identification information to a CRB if you wish us to obtain a report on your behalf;
• Use any information the CRB provides in that report to assist us to preliminarily assess your consumer credit or guarantor application;
• Disclose your personal information to an insurer or insurers to source any insurances you wish to obtain; and
• Disclose your credit information to a credit provider or credit providers to apply for finance on your behalf.
The information we obtain from you is used, subject to compliance with Australia’s privacy and credit reporting laws, only for the purposes listed in this Consent and is not disclosed to any other person except with your permission or as permitted, or required, by law.
• That the CRB may include information the credit provider discloses about you to other credit providers to assess your credit worthiness;
• That, if you become overdue in making consumer credit payments or you commit a serious credit infringement, the credit provide may disclose that information to a CRB;
• How you can obtain the credit provider’s and/or CRB’s policies about managing your credit information;
• Your right to access and/or correct information held about you and to complain about conduct that may breach the privacy and credit reporting laws;
• Your right to request a CRB not to undertake pre screening for purposes of direct marketing by a credit provider; and
• Your right to request a CRB not to release information about you if you believe you are a victim of fraud.
This detail will also be included by the credit provider who approves your application in the privacy disclosure statement and consent document it will provide to you. Each credit provider website includes information on how to contact the credit provider and how to obtain a copy of its privacy documents in a form that suits you (e.g. hardcopy or email).
You have the right to ask:
• Us to provide you with all the information we hold about you;
• Us to correct the information we hold if it is incorrect;
• The CRB not to use your information for direct marketing assessment purposes, including pre-screening; and
• The CRB to provide you with a copy of the information it holds about you.
By signing below, you agree we may:
• Use your personal and credit information:
• To assess your consumer or commercial credit and/or guarantee application and/or to assess a credit application by a company of which you are a director;
• To source any finances, you required;
• To source any insurances, you require; and
• As the law authorises or requires.
• Disclose to, and obtain from, any prospective credit provider or insurer, information about you that is reasonably necessary to obtain the finance and insurances you require;
• Obtain from, and disclose to, any third party, information about you, the applicant(s) or guarantor(s) that is reasonably necessary to assist you obtain the finance and insurances required;
• Provide your information, including your credit report(s), to one or more of the credit providers specified in Schedule 1 so they can assess your application, or the application of a company of which you are a director, or your suitability as a guarantor; Provide credit information about you to a guarantor, or prospective guarantor;
• Provide you, or the company of which you are a director, with offers or information of other goods or services we, or any of our associated entities, may be able to provide to you or the company, unless you tell us not to;
• Disclose your personal and credit information to the extent permitted by law to other organisations that provide with services, such as contractors, agents, printers, mail houses, lawyers, document custodians, securitisers and computer systems consultants or providers, so they can perform those services for us. This includes service providers located overseas. It is not practical to list every country in which recipients will be located, however it is likely to include, Germany, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Japan & United States of America; and
• Disclose your personal information to any other organisation that may wish to acquire, or has acquired, an interest in our business or any rights under your contract with us, or the contract with us of a company of which you are a director.
You also agree and consent to, as appropriate: A CRB disclosing consumer credit information to one or more credit providers specified in the Schedule 1 below for the purpose of assessing your application for consumer or commercial credit or your guarantor application, and/or assessing a credit application by a company of which you are a director; When you are a prospective guarantor, a credit provider using that information to assess your suitability as a guarantor; A credit provider disclosing your credit information (including information obtained by it from a CRB) to a guarantor, or a prospective guarantor; and A credit provider disclosing to another credit provider, to your agent, such as us as your broker, or to a servicer, for a particular purpose, information it holds about you.
Your agreement and consent to the disclosures and consents in this document will be effective for a period of 12 months, but only in relation to commercial credit. Your agreement to this ceases when you either withdraw it by contacting us using our details above or 12 months after you sign below, whichever first occurs. This will allow us to continue to provide our services to you without the need to ask you to sign a new privacy statement and consent each time you require commercial credit within a 12 month period. The extended effectiveness does not apply in relation to consumer credit Where the applicant, or guarantor, is a company of which you are a director, you consent to the use of your information, in addition to the company’s information, in each of the ways listed above.
This authorisation ceases when we undertake a task on behalf of the credit provider.
By signing the below, you also authorise us to make a request on your behalf to obtain credit reporting information about your consumer and commercial credit worthiness from a CRB. That information will assist us in providing our services to you.
ANZ Banking Group Pty Ltd – www.anz.com
Australian Premier Finance Pty Ltd – www.australianpremierfinance.com.au
Automotive Financial Services Pty Ltd – www.afs.com.au
Axsess Today Pty Ltd – www.axsesstoday.com.au
Capital Finance Australia Limited – www.capitalfinance.com.au
Car Start Finance – www.carstart.com.au
Centerone Finance – www.centeronefinance.com.au
Commonwealth Bank of Australia – www.commbank.com.au
International Acceptance Pty Ltd – www.theiagroup.com.au
Greenlight Auto Finance Pty Ltd – www.greenlightauto.finance.com.au
Finance One Pty Ltd – www.financeone.com.au
First Mac Pty Ltd – www.firstmac.au
Latitude Finance Pty Ltd – www.latitudefinancial.com.au
Liberty Financial Pty Ltd – www.liberty.com.au
Macquarie Leasing Pty Ltd – www.macquarie.com.au
Metro Finance Pty Ltd – www.metro.com.au
Money 3 Corporation Pty Ltd – www.money3.com.au
Morris Finance Ltd – www.morrisfinance.com.au
Pepper Asset Finance Pty Ltd – www.pepperonline.com.au
RACV – www.racv.com.au
Loan Barn Pty Ltd – www.loanbarn.com.au
Thorn Equipment Finance Pty Ltd – www.thornequipmentfinance.com.au
TL Rentals Pty Ltd – www.tlrentals.com.au
Westpac Banking Corporation – www.westpac.com.au
Australian Motorcycle and Marine Finance Pty Ltd (AMMF) – www.yamaha-motor.com.au
Affordable Car Leasing Pty Ltd – www.affordablecarloans.com.au
Rapid Loans – www.rapidloans.com.au
Get Capital Pty Ltd – www.getcapital.com.au
Macquarie Equipment Rentals Pty Limited – www.macquarie.com
Ume Loans – www.umeloans.com.au
Metro Money Pty Ltd – www.metromoney.com.au
Captrove Pty Ltd – www.captrove.com.au